BINANCE IS HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER IN UGANDA
Binance is arguably the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by sheer trade volume, the number of tokens traded and popularity. It is one of the most used cryptocurrency exchanges in Africa too.
Recently Binance announced they’re looking to hire a Ugandan based social media manager. The social media experts who will be working from the Ugandan capital city of Kampala will be on-site and work independently, only reporting to the Global Binance Marketing Operations Team.
This opportunity will be a dream come true for any social media expert based in Uganda and has interests in the cryptocurrency space.
The responsibilities as the social media manager for Binance Uganda:
1. Design strategies for offline and online marketing campaigns, events and daily activities to help Binance Uganda acquire, activate and retain its existing users.
2. Ability to work seamlessly with a team and communication with the Binance Marketing team to execute strategies should be great.
3. Maintain and cultivate the Binance team in Uganda.
Increase Binance popularity in Uganda using content, social media strategies and PR.
4. Research and provide marker and competitive intelligence for Binance to inform overall product and service strategy.
The requirements to apply for this job are:
1. Proven experience in growing and maintaining user base.
2. Good coordination skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity using offline and online marketing channels like social media, event management, community management.
3. Strong experience in the marketing field. Marketing planning and execution preferably in the tech industry and B2C sector.
4. Interest in cryptocurrency, tech and blockchain is needed.
5. Must speak native Luganda and English.
6. University degree in marketing is an added advantage.
7. Good work ethics to work well remotely with a global marketing team.
Click on this link https://jobs.lever.co/binance/78d43561-0f11-4393-9475-7d2059f457a5q to apply for this job!