The new Yellow Card platform now allows you to send crypto to a phone number. The latest version of their mobile app now allows you to send crypto to a phone number.
Here is what customers can expect on the latest version of Yellow Card’s app:
- Fast transactions – deposits of cash and coins reflect immediately in your wallet
- Instant withdrawals – users can enjoy instant trading and withdrawals. You can also add your bank details to your account to improve withdrawal speed
- Send crypto to a Phone Number and Email Address – easily transfer crypto assets to a Yellow Card customer without a wallet address. All you need is the recipient’s phone number or email address. Meanwhile, this service is free of charge.
- Multi-language – Yellow card app now supports 14 different African languages. These languages are Afrikaans, Hausa, Igbo, Luganda, Swahili, Somali, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu amongst others.
- Yellow Card VIP– regular users can now become VIP clients. This program is exclusive and for loyal customers. VIP clients have 24 hours access to a personal account manager.
Yellow Card began 2021 with a big announcement. They said that they were able to process over $165 million worth of transactions in 2020. That is 1,840% growth in comparison with their 2019 figures.
The company currently operates in Botswana, Cameroon, Kenya, and South Africa. Also, they operate in their home country, Nigeria.
These new developments and features of Yellow Card will bring a bigger win for the start-up in 2021.